Learn arborist and forestry skills and work your way to becoming a Certified Arborist! We are looking for an energetic and well-rounded crew member to join our professional and safety-conscious team.
- Previous experience with chainsaw work, rigging, landscaping, tree care, and working around chippers and/or other equipment
- Previous tree service work, utility tree trimming, or timber felling work is highly valued
- A class A or B commercial drivers license is a huge plus
- Must have a valid WA drivers license and experience with manual transmissions and backing trailers
- Must enjoy working outdoors year-round
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, safety consciousness, environmental ethic, ability to be a team player, communication skills (verbal and digital), and the desire and ability to learn new skills are most important!
The job may demand long hours and trips to outer islands. Our crew works a 4+ day work week and is based on Orcas Island.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- $25-32/hour DOE
- Paid vacation, health insurance, sick leave, paid training, and paid travel
- Temporary housing may be available
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com